Saturday, August 20, 2011

[~>VU-P!nD!<~] Need a market plan

Dear class fellows I am doing a job in Suzuki company and every month
a Sales target has been given to me Now my boss demanded a complete
scedule to whome kind & category of customers I delt in last 6 month
and what is my futuristic planning .
Can any body provide me a sekedual which I can work on and enter my data.
Thanks & regards

*Syed Bilal Gilani*
Manager Sales Leasing & Financinc
Suzuki Township Motors Lahore
Cell No 03008421713

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vupindi" group.
To post to this group, send email to vupindi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vupindi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vupindi?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment