Tuesday, September 27, 2011

[~>VU-P!nD!<~] Talagang Campus

Hi all, Here in Talagang we have a new campus and I am just gonna start my very first semester for M I T.i am looking for some combine study, any one belongs to my region can free contact me here is my personal e-mail : kash.malik@yahoo.com and my phone no. is 0300-5786-765.
Regards
Kashif.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vupindi" group.
To post to this group, send email to vupindi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vupindi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vupindi?hl=en

2 comments:

  1. Hi again, I have successfully completed my Education and now I am running COMSATS Study Center in Talagang. I provide free coaching classes for Computer Science Students. For admission in COMSATS Virtual Campus (VC); The only requirement is to score 50% marks in the required degree. Here are COMSATS Study Center Numbers: 0543-286616, 0300-5786-765.
    Regards
    Kashif.

    ReplyDelete