Tuesday, October 11, 2011

|||▒░||||Virtualians|||░▒||| my viva result announced now me pass my MBA :)

Asslam O Alikum
friends jst now my yesterday viva result announce
1st of all i thanks u my sweet Allah
than my parents 
i like to thanks my whole team 4 support me 
specially Shani bhai, faiza, hira, nisha and andleeb
and all my sweet frnds n fellows who pray 4 me and support me all ma MBA journey thanksssssssssss u so much all of u
 i will also like to say n support ma 2 brothers + frnds mian Waqar bhai & Munir saghir bhai :)
am v happy friends :)

i like to thanks ma enemies 4 make me strong also that ... who is jealous with me i jst think and ignore that and never hate those peoples who r jealous from me i respect his/ her jealousy bcoz they r the ones who thnk that am better than him r her  

At last i wanna share some thing with all my frnds when u r truly believe that u deserve success 
ur mind will automatically generate ways to achieve it


Remember Me in Your Prayers

Best regard's
Ch. Muhammad Afaaq (Arrien)

MBA (Finance) 
Islamabad
Afaaq_Tariq@yahoo.com

0346-5329264

For latest assignments solved quizzes files GDB, Solve & Unsolved Past Papers come join us in

http://www.vubaba.com

http://groups.google.com/group/vustudymania

If u like me than raise your hand with me
If not then raise ur standard
That's about me … !

--
For online discussion forums and inclusive portal about exam related data,Fun ,poetry,fashion,etc please visit www.virtualians.net
 
www.virtualians.net
study with moj masti

Virtulians Group Basic Posting Rules

Unethical comments, abuses are strictly prohibited you are expected to be polite while posting the messages
Messages containing Phone Numbers are treated as spam
Posting links of other sites or groups is not allowed

No comments:

Post a Comment