Monday, October 17, 2011

..::VU-Pink::.. MIT 2ND SEMESTER

 Asslam.o.Alaikum
 Dear Virtual University Fellow,
How are you? I hope you will be fine by the grace of Allah. I need these books 
CS301 - Data Structures,
CS304 - Object Oriented Programming,
CS401 - Computer Architecture and Assembly Language Programming,
CS403 - Database Management Systems,
CS504 - Software Engineering - I,
MGT602 - Entrepreneurship
If anyone has these books and want to sale kindly inform me. I want to purchase these books. One more request to my seniors as you know these subjects are much tough as compare to 1st semester. I need your guidance and help. Would u like to study with me, If you are a MIT or MCS 2nd , 3rd  or 4rth  semester student?  Without guidance and discussion 2nd semester of MIT is much difficult. If anyone has same subjects or some of above same subjects then kindly become study partner. IT will much helpful for you and me and also, It will much honor for me. I will wait for your positive response. May Allah bless you with happiness of both lives and give you all that is better for you. So thanks for giving attention to my request.
Yours sincerely,
 
Irfan Mahmood
MIT 2nd Semester
 VU ID. Mc110202049
 Cell No. 03216826453
 Virtual University Multan (vumtn01)

--
...:::Group Rules:::...
http://groups.google.com.pk/group/vu-pink/web/group-rules
^^^^^^
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vu pink" group.
To post to this group, send email to vu-pink@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vu-pink+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com.pk/group/vu-pink?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment