Monday, October 31, 2011

[~>VU-P!nD!<~] Re: ))))Vu & Company(((( quiz fin 621, fin 630 id ny 1 wana solve quiz with me than am free add me and start quiz

dear students,
please send me mega files of these subjects immediately for preparing
myself for forth comming exams...i need mega files of these subject
....fin 621, fin 623 and MGT 101.... with thanks in advance
mc080406433@vu.edu.pk

On 10/29/11, Muhammad Afaaq <afaaqtariq233@gmail.com> wrote:
> quiz fin 621, fin 630 id ny 1 wana solve quiz with me than am free add me
> and start quiz
>
> **
>
> Remember Me in Your Prayers
>
> Best regard's
> Ch. Muhammad Afaaq (Arrien)
>
> MBA (Finance)
> Islamabad
> Afaaq_Tariq@yahoo.com
>
> 0346-5329264
>
> For latest assignments solved quizzes files GDB, Solve & Unsolved Past
> Papers come join us in
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/vustudymania
>
> If u like me than raise your hand with me
> If not then raise ur standard
> That's about me … !
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vupindi" group.
To post to this group, send email to vupindi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vupindi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vupindi?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment