Sunday, December 4, 2011

Re: .::VULMSIT::.eNoxel project



On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 6:09 PM, KHAN <mc090400759@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
zaheer brother send me ur personal id which u given in the vu profile
i will send my all DP1 and DP2 . but how many days u will spend tell
me plz and brother i need degree  plz halp me
Dear i do help u but keep one thing clear that developing project is not a single day matter...it may take several days depending upon the complexity of project. I will try my best to develop as early as possible but at 1st i have to understand the project then i will be able to code it. I spent about 2 months in coding my own project ...but that was Desktop project that's y it was a bit difficult to code that.
I have experience in web development but dear its not as much simple matter. 
It depends on how long i take to understand your project and all entities involved in it.
So i try my best to code as early as possible.
But at the same time i want that u as well get the concept. Because at Master level, one should at least be able to code the project himself.
Best of luck
 

Zaheer Ahmed
BS(CS)
bc080200310

--
Virtual University of Pakistan*** IT n CS Blog
================================
http://www.geniusweb.tk
 
http://itncs.tk
 
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vulms" group.
To post to this group, send email to vulmsit@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vulmsit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vulmsit?hl=en?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment