Thursday, January 5, 2012

.::VULMSIT::.eNoxel HaPpYbIrTh DaY r♥j♥ kH♥N

HaPpYbIrTh DaY 
rj♥ kH♥N


Today must be your birthday because the sun is shinning bright 
The clouds that are usually hiding it are now nowhere in sight
The birds are singing joyfully as they go happily on their way
It's as if Mother Nature herself knew this was a very special day


The day before was gloomy and the weather was pretty bad
But on this day it all went away and now I don't feel so sad
My sadness was replaced with happiness that wasn't there before
Your birthday does this every year so I hope you'll have many more


Every year it's has been this way since the day of your sweet birth
And it's this day that makes me appreciate my time down here on earth
My friendship with you grows each year and I feel a special bond
And when this day no longer shines I will know that you are gone


A wish for lots of birthday fun.
To last until the day is done.
Hoping that all your wishes comes true,
and your birthday cake is as sweet as you!

From Ati


--
Virtual University of Pakistan*** IT n CS Blog
================================
http://www.geniusweb.tk
 
http://itncs.tk
 
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vulms" group.
To post to this group, send email to vulmsit@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vulmsit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vulmsit?hl=en?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment