Saturday, September 1, 2012

.::VULMSIT::.eNoxel Thanks God I have passed MBA (HRM)

AOA Dear fellows.
It was very nice experience to study in an online university. I started my studies in VU and it felt difficult to me because the system was completely new to me, but within the passage of time, i firm my grip on studies and new learning system. By the help and kindness of my God, I was able to finish my studies with average grades.
Here something special I want to share with you that there are assumptions that VU degree is not valid or it is just like an Open university degree and it has no value at all and it is not preferred. Dear fellows I would like to say only one thing that the employer need your work and professional experience instead of your good university degree. So you are requested to learn according to your course and study programs. 

There are some bad things which I felt while studying with VU
1. There is less communication between the instructor and students. Most of the students don't like to use MDB to ask questions from their instructor. There is a fault on university side as well because they are broadcasting lectures recorded in 2006. If possible they should live broadcast.
2. Idea solution is the murder of creativity. It is really not less than any type of enmity with students. Dear fellows please don't care such blogs and websites who are making still your creativity and learning. Develop self confidence, trust on your abilities, and do your self plz. it is the the only reason that your degree is not valued because you have the degree but you are a blank paper.
2. It is very good to have online friends but these should be placed in the same category. Mostly online relations turned in to practical are harmful, so plz focus on your prime objective of study instead of forming relations. Trust the people but there should be some sort of personal parameters.

In the end I would like to thanks those all fellows and friends who gave their courage and support to me. Shared their knowledge and help me out during my study period with VU. If somebody got heart or felt something from me, I say sorry and request them to forgive me.

Dear fellows it will be very important to inform you that I have selected in an international firm after passing my MBA with out any degree scanned copy or result card. I was only interviewed online by the HR manager of the department and they released appointment and joining letter. So dear fellows just focus on your prime objectives which is learning something new or which you don't know. 
Thanks for studying carefully
Shoukat Ali Khan MBA HRM

--
--
Virtual University of Pakistan*** IT n CS Blog
================================
http://www.geniusweb.tk
 
http://itncs.tk
 
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vulms" group.
To post to this group, send email to vulmsit@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vulmsit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vulmsit?hl=en?hl=en
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment