Sunday, November 18, 2012

[~>VU-P!nD!<~] Request .Please visit my web to help me passout in Project

Hi Dear All Web www.elearning4you.webs.com/index/index/home.html
For Membership
http://elearning4you.webs.com/apps/auth/signup

This is Shahzada Sultan Ali Khan Ex Student of Virtual University
Government of Pakistan.

Now doing MBA from Iqra University Main Campus Karachi.

I have web site project and evaluation criteria is "Generating
Trafic", as much as I can

You're therefore requested to please visit my web site and spend at
least 2 mints/page.

Why you visit this web site?

1. Because it contains a power full chemistry software online
chemistry personally purchase in thousands and free for all.

2. Important presentations can be downloaded

3. Important Books and Researches.

4. If you become a member and send request I'll make a web site for you.

5. You'll get Powerfull Flash, HTML, DHTML, CSS and other templetes in free.

and so on

Please Give me feedback and I'll evaluate Trafic


*Best Regards*

Sultan Ali Khan
Database Controller
Engro Fertilizers Limited
Safety@engro.com
Accountant.unileverpak@gmail.com
Cell: 0333-7236899

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "vupindi" group.
To post to this group, send email to vupindi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
vupindi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vupindi?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment